By participating in any Austin Beer Run Club (ABRC) event or joining our group on Meetup, you are agreeing to abide by the following ABRC policies.
- All beer runners run at their own risk for all ABRC events. We strongly encourage beer runners use caution and exercise good judgment. We are not responsible for injury or accidents.
- Respect all members and staff: in person, via Meetup, or on any other ABRC social media channels.
- Consume alcohol responsibly.
- During runs obey all traffic laws and be courteous to pedestrians, cyclists, other runners, etc.
- No distribution of coupons, merchandise, etc. to our members if you are not a sponsor. (This goes for Tuesday runs and any other ABRC events.)
- No promotion of non-ABRC events/groups or solicitation of ABRC members via the ABRC Meetup group (discussions boards or other messages) or other ABRC social media channels unless approved in advance by the Austin Beer Run Club.